Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm going running tonight...

...because I need to get in shape and lose a few pounds.

...so I can use my comfy new running shoes. Which were a gift for my birthday last May, but haven't been used a whole lot during the last year.

...because the weather is currently that perfect combination of warm and cool.

...because I can't wait to listen to some good music.

...for my only "alone time" away from three crazy boys.

...because I ate two pieces of chocolate cake last night...and another one today.

...because the lady at the store today asked me when my baby was due.

10 comments:

  1. Some people are so rude! I think you look great, let alone for having had twins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just wrong. I've seen pictures of you, and you don't look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've had 2 people at church ask me if i was pregnant in the past month...i'm not but wish i was. don't they just know not to ask?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN. I've been on a 8 week vacation since having Braden and last night I decided that if I'm ever going to fit into summer clothes I had better get going since my 6 week excuse is over. I keep waiting for someone to ask when I am due. I also don't think you look pregnant in any of the pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! People are so crazy! I don't do it often enough, but when I go out and excercise by myself I always feel more happy, relaxed and rejuvenated. I hope you had a good night running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to go running, too. I'll go if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah man..clueless people! You don't look pregnant at all. I love exercising though, it makes me feel good. Good luck! Wish I could go with you...but I wouldn't be any fun cuz I can't talk and run..asthma attack!

    Brody misses Peter, he already wrote him a little letter I need to send out. Hope you guys are doing good!

    PS-When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am positive that you don't look pregnant, that is so funny though. People should keep quiet most of the time, I learned my lesson about asking someone if they were pregnant in college, the girl has never spoken to me since, I think I offended her.

    I think it is great that you are going to start running, I have been trying to get back into it and it is a lot of fun. Tomorrow I am running a 5 mile race and I have been in 4 5k races so far this summer. It is great, I still haven't lost any weight though, I weigh the exact same as I did before I started running again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff. Amen on the listening to good music point. That is like half the reason I go running with the other half consisting of the other reasons you mentioned. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUch! Brielle pats me and Brandon on the tummy and says" you gotta baby in ner?" Love you!

    ReplyDelete