Can you guess who these two cute kids are? I'll give you a hint: They are nowhere near as cute now as they were in these photos (But I think that's the general rule isn't it?)!
You guys are so cute! I see a lot of Wade in Peter, but I also see a lot of your family as well. Such a sweet family. I can't wait to see your boys sometime soon, hopefully.
Are you guys going to be in Utah or Nevada anytime this summer? We will be in both places...I would love it if our paths could cross!
You guys are so cute! I see a lot of Wade in Peter, but I also see a lot of your family as well. Such a sweet family. I can't wait to see your boys sometime soon, hopefully.
ReplyDeleteAre you guys going to be in Utah or Nevada anytime this summer? We will be in both places...I would love it if our paths could cross!
I love the flashback Fridays, I think I am going to start doing that. I just love seeing yours.
ReplyDeleteHi lady! What cute pictures ... Peter is just a little duplicate of Wade :)
ReplyDeleteThose boys look so much like thier daddy - makes me smile. Boys looking like thier mommmy makes it hard in school. he he ... Love you all!
My Baby Girl.....cute as can be, and beautiful now.........alot of great memories....love Mom
ReplyDelete