I am in denial that I could possibly be old enough to have a 4 year old, but it's true! Peter turned 4 today. We are the luckiest family to have this amazingly happy, kind, loving, and sometimes silly little guy in it!
Happy Birthday Peter!
Watch him grow over the last 4 years:
I agree! I don't know how I can have a 4 yr old son either, but then again I know moms my age that have 10 yr olds...weird! I'm one of those moms that thinks her kids are the cutest ever...well...I must concede Pete is pretty darn adorable! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late, but happy birthday to Pete! He is an amazing little boy. I hope he has a fun year!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cristi! That was great I really enjoyed watching Peter grow!
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration to those of us who are not doing very well keeping up on our blogs!
We love and miss you!
Love,
Uncle Bruce & Aunt Connie