
My mom came to visit us and was here for a whole week! She flew out today and was here for Peter and my birthdays! We had so much fun with her. She helped me with Pete's birthday party last Friday and then we went hiking in Big South Fork (pictured above at Needle Arch) on Saturday. She also went swimming with us on Monday and then she treated me to a haircut, color, and massage on my birthday on Tuesday. Plus she watched the kids for the whole day while I was off getting pampered. It was great!
So long mom! Thanks for a fun visit, and come back again soon.
You need to post a picture of your new sexy hair. Your mom sure does know what a girl needs.
ReplyDelete-Adreann
Aren't moms great?!! Peter's cake and all the pics looked marvelous!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! I want green, i want my sis and my mom. I want it all!
ReplyDeleteHi! Your blog is adorable!Thanks for the moving tips! I probably will have more questions, if thats okay- considering you all just did this....
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!!
That is great that she was able to visit. Your mom is so cool. I wish that my mom could come and visit soon, I miss her.
ReplyDeleteI loved the whole time, especially watching the boys while you got some time off........it is easy.....for a Pro like me......
ReplyDeletethey are great boys and you are a Great Mom......Love Mom
Oh you have such a cute family! I just found your blog and thought I'd leave a comment. Hope you don't mind. And you are not old having a 4-year-old. I have a 9-year-old!!!!!! Just thought I'd say hi.
ReplyDeleteKelli (Scharmann) Teel