:) Thanks for posting on our site. Russell has mentioned you in Childhood stories. He will be excited to hear that you contacted us and that we can watch your family grow. Todd cracks me up. Haven't seen him in a long while. How is he? Did you take these pictures? What camera do you have? Very talented. Beautiful kids!
So cute!!! I love the pictures, thanks for the advice on the cameras, I will let you know when we find a good one that we can afford, I am looking forward to it.
:) Thanks for posting on our site. Russell has mentioned you in Childhood stories. He will be excited to hear that you contacted us and that we can watch your family grow. Todd cracks me up. Haven't seen him in a long while. How is he? Did you take these pictures? What camera do you have? Very talented. Beautiful kids!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I love the pictures, thanks for the advice on the cameras, I will let you know when we find a good one that we can afford, I am looking forward to it.
ReplyDeletePeter, is the coolest. Look at him! I love those pictures in succession.
ReplyDeleteThese photos made me laugh! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow does your blog keep getting cuter and cuter? You're so good at the layout...I'm a little jealous! :)
I love the blog lift-good job! Peter-Andrew misses you....
ReplyDeleteI wonder what they are joking about? Those are great images, it makes me remember being little!
ReplyDelete