Where do you go on your hikes? once again I am so impressed. I love the flower picture. and peter looks so cute with his orange back pack. Fun I love sunday hikes or drives or just fun family activities.
That is a great photo. I can't believe how grown up Peter looks!!! That is just crazy to me. I talked to Condita for a while the other day, she is doing great!!
Cristi, Boy Peter doesn't look to happy. Perfect Family Photo....of the Perfect 3 Boy Family or should I say 4 Boy Family. Cudos to you for all the Hard and Constant work being the Everything to them all.........You are a Great Mom. Can't wait to see you soon. Love Mom & Carl too.
Where do you go on your hikes? once again I am so impressed. I love the flower picture. and peter looks so cute with his orange back pack. Fun I love sunday hikes or drives or just fun family activities.
ReplyDeleteImpressed as always! I love the Peter one. So boy!
ReplyDeleteYour husband sure is good with a camera!
ReplyDeletep.s. thanx for the tips on going private.
That is a great photo. I can't believe how grown up Peter looks!!! That is just crazy to me. I talked to Condita for a while the other day, she is doing great!!
ReplyDeleteCristi,
ReplyDeleteBoy Peter doesn't look to happy.
Perfect Family Photo....of the Perfect 3 Boy Family or should I say 4 Boy Family.
Cudos to you for all the Hard and Constant work being the Everything to them all.........You are a Great Mom.
Can't wait to see you soon.
Love Mom & Carl too.