Saturday, April 12, 2008

comfort toothbrush?

These boys LOVE their toothbrushes. They will cry as soon as they see them and have a break-down when I take them away! They don't have binkies or blankies, so maybe their comfort item is their toothbrush?!

6 comments:

  1. All the dentists in the world (including the one that lives at my house!) are singing praises to you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad would love them, he loves toothbrushes. That is what we would give out for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute! I wonder if it feels good on their teeth while they're teeting? My kids run when they see the toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristi- I love reading your blog page. You are so good at keeping it up. I don't know where you find the time. I am guessing nap time. I can barely keep up on e-mail with 2 kids. Your amazing. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Keep the pics coming! then you dont feel so far away. We love you all ... hug the boys for us! Wade too .. he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious, crying over a toothbrush. It's cute too!Love ya!

    ReplyDelete