Saturday, April 19, 2008

in the car on the way home

Pete (from the backseat) : Mom, I need to brush my teeth!

Mom (sitting up front): What Pete?

Pete (a little louder from the backseat) : Mom, I really need to brush my teeth!

Mom (turning around a bit) : Oh, okay. Why do you need to brush your teeth?

Pete: Cuz I ate A LOT of boogers!

9 comments:

  1. At least mine doesn't eat his (yet), just flicks them everywhere. Saw your mom today. Had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That is hularious! Thank goodness Austin hasn't found his nose yet--I told him there were germ bugs in there--hee hee! Your blog looks way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that in this case, honesty isn't the best policy. That is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny! I love how they just confess to everything at this age. Brody picks his, but luckily hasn't started eating them..yet!

    I love your header..I decided to stick with a white background too and just do a cute header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh. Blahhh!, Petey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome. At least he wants to brush his teeth. Are kids the best. Sadie always asks if we want her boogers, she likes to share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewww!! That's funny though, at least he's honest. Love your new layout. You'll have to teach me how to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Awe the things a child can teach us! he he .. thanks pete!

    ReplyDelete