Thursday, January 03, 2008

our visitors

My mom and step dad Carl came all the way from Fallon, NV (not quite as far as the North Pole, but still!!!) and stayed for almost a week with us. They arrived on Thursday after Christmas and flew out the following Weds. We spent lots of time just relaxing with them and it was sure nice to have some extra hands to hold little ones! We went to the country music hall of fame, a nice little bird refuge somewhere in Tennessee, and they took a trip down to Memphis to see Graceland. They also spoiled the kids (and us) rotten. My mom took me to get my hair done and a pedicure (which I never do, but highly recommend). It sure was nice of them to make the very long, very boring, and very expensive trip out here to see us! We love you both.

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family. Your hair looks really cute. I am glad to hear that you had some visitors over the holidays. I hope everything is going good.
    Adreann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristi-
    Your hair looks so cute, my hubby got me two spa passes for Christmas and I am dying to use them! A pedicure sounds lovely right about now! Your little men are so adorable, I love the fat rolls! I can't wait til Ava fills out. She is one month old today, hurray!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like ya had a blast with your mom. That was so sweet of her to take you to get your hair done AND a pedicure. I hadn't had one until I was pregnant with Brody...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! It looks great and so do you! get your man to set up the aim account. I'm stoked to break in my new webcam.
    Love Ya~Corrine

    ReplyDelete