What a stud! How did it go? Braden also had his first day of primary on Sun, but Jade was sick, so I wasn't there to witness how it all played out. These milestones are fun.
Wow - he is so grown up! I can't believe he is in primary! And by the way, Cristiana - your hair looks great! So fun! Hope you're havin' a fun winter! -Becky
What a stud! How did it go? Braden also had his first day of primary on Sun, but Jade was sick, so I wasn't there to witness how it all played out. These milestones are fun.
ReplyDeleteWow - he is so grown up! I can't believe he is in primary! And by the way, Cristiana - your hair looks great! So fun! Hope you're havin' a fun winter! -Becky
ReplyDeleteHe was, no doubt, the most handsome Sunbeam of all. What good looking kid!
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed Peter and Clark are in the other class. Well maybe Brody will behave better if he's away from his friends. How did it go?
ReplyDeleteSo handsome-he looks so grown up with his shirt and tie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! He is so cute! I hope he had a fun day in Primary!
ReplyDelete