"there and back again, a Van Horn tale, by Christi Van Horn." Wow! What a trip! (Isn't it nice to have a husband on a school schedule so that you have weeks off to make such excursions?) And your boys are so cute, there, looking like a team of dirty ragamuffins.
I'm so glad that you are home! I can't wait to hear about your trip. How did your run go? I hope to see you at vball!! We've missed you!!
ReplyDelete"there and back again, a Van Horn tale, by Christi Van Horn."
ReplyDeleteWow! What a trip! (Isn't it nice to have a husband on a school schedule so that you have weeks off to make such excursions?) And your boys are so cute, there, looking like a team of dirty ragamuffins.
Wow. You guys are troopers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great vacation! That's a long drive!
ReplyDeleteAnd back again! Yay!
ReplyDeleteWowza! What a trip! Hopefully there are more pictures to come. And I'm curious about your run too. That is so awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, please come to Baltimore..I'll make you some caramel popcorn anytime.
Your gorgeous pictures make me homesick! It looks like a fabulous trip!
ReplyDelete