That looks like a great FHE. I also can't wait until Paul can take the boys on a no girls allowed camping trip or something and leave me in peace! Hope it was fun.
Lol! I love their faces!
That looks like the perfect field for all sorts of fun! Great idea for an outing...it looks like fun was had by all!
Those pictures are absolutely fabulous! I can't get over the boys' expressions. I'm glad you guys had fun!
good photo's!!!!! thanks for the fun tonightJulie
Brody would be jealous! That looks like a blast!
The first picture is amazing and looks on their faces...priceless.
There faces are so cute... Whoever took these pictures really has a gift for capturing the moment. I love it! It makes me want to do that. Fun!
What fun! (Oh, and you've really set the bar high for cool FHE's. Ours seem just plain lame compared to this!)
cute pictures
Great pictures!
That looks like a great FHE. I also can't wait until Paul can take the boys on a no girls allowed camping trip or something and leave me in peace! Hope it was fun.
ReplyDeleteLol! I love their faces!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like the perfect field for all sorts of fun! Great idea for an outing...it looks like fun was had by all!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are absolutely fabulous! I can't get over the boys' expressions. I'm glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeletegood photo's!!!!! thanks for the fun tonight
ReplyDeleteJulie
Brody would be jealous! That looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is amazing and looks on their faces...priceless.
ReplyDeleteThere faces are so cute... Whoever took these pictures really has a gift for capturing the moment. I love it! It makes me want to do that. Fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
ReplyDelete(Oh, and you've really set the bar high for cool FHE's. Ours seem just plain lame compared to this!)
cute pictures
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDelete