Shortly after arriving in AZ, my dad drove out from SD with a bunk bed that he built HIMSELF. Yes, you read that right, my dad, the amazing carpenter, built this bunk bed from scratch. It is a replica of the Pottery Barn Camp Bunk which I found online and liked. I gave him the link to the photo of it, he found the plans online and made it. He also included free delivery and setup. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Jack and Ben had been sleeping in their cribs turned toddler beds which we left behind, so it was time for the upgrade. So far they love it and have been fighting over who gets to sleep on the bottom bunk (yes, I said bottom bunk). They swap every Sunday. :)
 |
| Jack on the top bunk and Ben on the bottom, enjoying their first night in big beds! |
 |
| It looks even better in person and is super strong and sturdy. I can snuggle up on top with one of the boys and it doesn't seem to even know I'm there. |
 |
| Shot of the detail work he did for the bead board on the head and foot boards. Plus the plans included that it can be taken apart and used as two twin beds if we ever want to. |
those are so nice! i would love bunk beds for our boys.
ReplyDeletelooks great can't wait to be there....boys look great too going off to school...so now what does Mommy do?
ReplyDelete