Tuesday, September 25, 2012

az hike, take two

I know I said we would wait a few months to do anymore hiking in AZ, but this time the weather was perfect.  We pretty much invited ourselves to go with my cousins and their families. We drove up to the mountains near Payson, AZ and spent the day hiking and playing in the creek with some of my extended family that lives here in AZ.  It was a lovely day and we even had time to listen to the first book in the "Series of Unfortunate Events" on the drive there and back.  The boys loved it and we've already checked out the next two in the series. 
 
Silly boys.
Playing in the creek
Braden and Pete playing together. I am so happy that my cousins live here with their kids.  Pete and Braden have quickly become good buddies!

 

1 comment: