Monday, November 01, 2010

guess who won


Jack, Pete, Ben
The Van Horn's are officially the best Mormon Jedi Family in Bellevue, TN!

At the ward Halloween Party. Pete was so thrilled to win this award! We had so much fun at the ward party this year. They had lots of fun activities, spooky treats, room-to-room trick-or-treating, and fun music.

Hey, even Jedi's have to pick once in a while.

If you look closely, you can see that Pete is using the force to move the neighbor's car.

Training session.


Ready to go.

The Jack-O-Lantern's

And the end of the night inventory with Pete,

Ben,

and Jack.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! They will always remember this Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes! Yes, I agree, best Jedi family for sure! I sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked your blog...love it. Let's get the boys together sometime.

    ReplyDelete