My dad, Grandpa Danny, came to visit for a whole week! We had a lot of laid-back fun, but with three little boys, there was plenty of excitement too. Grandpa took us all around Nashville and we showed him some of our favorite spots. He also spent plenty of time "wrastlin" the boys, playing games (Monopoly seems to be Pete's favorite lately), and generally spoiled us all! We sure did enjoy having him here.
Me and my Dad
Me and my Dad
The three musketeers with Grandpa DannyWe took a day trip to Fall Creek Falls while Grandpa Danny was in town. It was so beautiful during the fall and we enjoyed some hiking and driving.
I love this photo. It makes me happy!
From the base of the falls
Our family (and the sheriff)
With Grandpa








Yeah, I do not approve of Wade's mustache. Not that he needs or wants it, but he still has my disapproval. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun! Looks so pretty there!
I love my Amy Foote Rock! Thanks Pete for naming it after me, I'm flattered! I don't want to alarm anyone, but there is something hairy and creepy growing on Wade's face! Ahhhhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteI guess I should clarify that Aunt Amy does not look like a foot, she just has the name of "Foote," hence "Amy Foote Rock."
ReplyDeleteAlso, I agree with Amy and Becca. And I think the photo is ruined by the mustache! Too bad, this will not be going out as our family Christmas card this year!