That's what Ben said when he handed me the letter "B" key from the laptop. It is adorable, but difficult to put those keys back on! He also searched for a plethora of made up curse words on my Facebook account. Luckily, "No results found."
In other news, both Jack and Ben did their "business" in the toilet tonight before bath time. I don't think I've changed a poopy diaper in several days now. Potty training is big news around here, especially considering that this is the last time I will ever have to do it! We're working on it. Slowly.
Unfortunately, after Jack did his "business," he also dropped his kids meal toy in the water. Not good news for the kids meal toy.
yea for you on the potty training! that is huge news. And sorry about the letter "B"!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on potty-training the twins. That is awesome. I love the pool story. Wish I could have been there to witness it =) You're awesome!
ReplyDelete