Wednesday, March 03, 2010

yosemite national park, february 2010

Wade spent several days in Yosemite after his conference in San Francisco. We missed him during the full week he was gone. Enjoy some of his great shots!
(It's worth clicking on the images to enlarge)







8 comments:

  1. I can't believe those pictures!!! They are breathtaking. Tell Wade he is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Yosemite (nor been at a conference close enough for a detour), so I'm very, very jealous. It looks like a lot of fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! Has your husband ever sold any of his shots to Nat'l Geographic? INCREDIBLE pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Those are fantastic pictures. Makes me nostalgic for my mission days when we took long Pdays to Yosemite.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. w-o-w!!! Those are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pix are AMAZING! He is so talented. They make me want to head over to Yosemite right now...I need some of that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! When you guys come to CO for a VISIT i want Wade to shoot some landscapes there and i will BUY his prints for my home! As Always, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wades pictures are always so great to see. He's so good. Does he do HDR photos? They are so vivid and full.

    ReplyDelete