Tuesday, June 02, 2009

farewell friends

We're gonna miss you.


We'll miss Destry and Brooklyn too, but for some reason didn't get a photo with all of their family!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so sweet! I haven't been blogging for a while (internet access has been limited!). Those are some cute pics of Pete and Brody. We'll miss you guys tons!! We hope to find friends as great as you guys in Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather. We'll miss you guys a lot, too. Hope the trip out was great and that you are having fun in AZ! Can't wait to see you all again in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Who is the girl on the left? She looks like someone I might know. Did she go to Southern Virgina University, do you know? Anyway, your boys are so cute and getting so big. I'm excited your running here in SLC. If I were more of a runner I would do it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Mizukawa is the girl on the left, but I don't think she went to SVU. Her blog link is on the right under "Mizukawa."

    ReplyDelete