Pete requested a Scooby-Doo party this year for his 5th birthday. We played games, ate snacks, smashed a pinata, ate candy, opened presents, ate cake and just had a fun time with a few of his friends. A huge rainstorm blew threw just before it started and so we held a l.5 hour birthday party with no electricity, which I don't recommend, but it turned out well. The power company showed up to fix the damaged lines just as the party ended, pretty good timing I'll say.
We also took Peter to his new Elementary School to register him to start kindergarten this coming Fall. He's excited to start all-day kindergarten. I'm just overly worried about all the changes to come, but I am looking forward to starting this new adventure.
We also took Peter to his new Elementary School to register him to start kindergarten this coming Fall. He's excited to start all-day kindergarten. I'm just overly worried about all the changes to come, but I am looking forward to starting this new adventure.




What a fun party! Brody had a great time. The cake turned out awesome!! I had no idea you could make a pinata either. Genius.
ReplyDeleteCaleb has been singing the Scooby-Doo theme song ALL week. He really had such a fun time! And the cake really is very, very cute. Are you available for hire?
ReplyDelete