You have the best looking blog ever. Really, I'm jealous.
Also, I've heard red heads go gray "early". Whatever that means. I'm sure I've got them, but I refuse to look. I'd rather not know about them just yet.
Glad I am not the only one with grey hair. I found a couple a few months ago and was crushed. Then my hairdresser had to point them out just a few days ago. I went home and tried to pull out as many as I could find. I tried to convince myself they were really blond hair. As for Fallon we will be there either in July or Aug. Haven't picked a date yet. Let us know when you have one. Oh, and I did think of you on your Birthday, just forgot to e-mail. Hope it was great.
Gray hair already...you are too young to be getting them. By the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club! My hairdresser found gray hairs a couple of years ago (and I am not 30 yet!). I blame our offspring 100%.
ReplyDeleteYou have the best looking blog ever. Really, I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've heard red heads go gray "early". Whatever that means. I'm sure I've got them, but I refuse to look. I'd rather not know about them just yet.
Glad I am not the only one with grey hair. I found a couple a few months ago and was crushed. Then my hairdresser had to point them out just a few days ago. I went home and tried to pull out as many as I could find. I tried to convince myself they were really blond hair.
ReplyDeleteAs for Fallon we will be there either in July or Aug. Haven't picked a date yet. Let us know when you have one.
Oh, and I did think of you on your Birthday, just forgot to e-mail. Hope it was great.
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S WHAT HAIR COLOR IS FOR!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure that is just not really, really blond. HEHE That's what I tell my old self. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteMeg
Must be in the family. I have one that grows every so often right in the widows peak. I can't miss it! Love you!
ReplyDelete