Thursday, October 30, 2008

october


Oct. 17-18, Camping at Natchez Trace State Park with the Nelson's, the Robison's, the Mizukawa's, and the McNiven's.


Peter, Clark, and Brody.


Wade and Pete took an early morning walk to the nearby lake for some "happy" photos.


My silly Pete.


The lake and the boy early in the morning.


Later in the morning, we all walked to the playground for some kid-friendly fun. Here's Jack playing around.


Ben loves camping too!


Oct. 14- Bellevue Fire station with some friends from the area. These are a great bunch of gals and their kids. We had fun learning about fire trucks, sitting inside one of them, hearing the sirens, and watching the firefighters climb the ladder!

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun! I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I hope that you are doing okay and I just wanted to let you know that your family will be in my thoughts and prayers:) Your boys are adorable and I can't believe the twins! They are starting to look more and more like cute Pete:) I sure miss talking to you and hanging out outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute. I didn't realized how much I missed seeing them until I read your post. I can't believe I missed the fire station day. I miss you all. Things are good, but it always takes time to meet new people. Give your kids a hug for me. Play some good volleyball. I am going to try and start some here! Cross your fingers for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to post some more photos I think that I will. happy day hey can you help me get that dresser on the way to volley ball

    ReplyDelete