Friday, October 10, 2008

dad and the boys

While I was gone last weekend, Wade took the boys on a bike ride at the Ashland City Trail. Just Dad and the boys.

Ben

Jack, Ben

Jack, Ben, Pete

Jack

Pete

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, that last picture is so awesome. I am not sure how you guys did that, but it looks cool. Your boys are sure growing up. Wade is daring to take all three of them, I am getting nervous about taking just 2 kids out and about when the baby arrives. John and I have been thinking of you and hope that you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're boys are so dang cute. Almost as cute as ours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLy liked those pic of the boys. Good job dad handling it all on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petey's goin' so FAST!!! Those are such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was getting a little dizzy looking at that last picture. Great pictures Wade! Your boys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is really cool. I can't believe how big the twins are. It looks like they had a lot of fun. Glad to see that things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete