Wade used a tripod set in one place and took several photos of the kids as they were playing. Then he used Photoshop to put all the photos together into one crazy picture!
That is the cutest pictures, I am with all of your friends, I would love to know how you did that? It is so cute. I am sure that it really feels like that sometimes with those cute twins.
That picture is very cute and oh, so creative. I think we all understand why you are always so tired. Howard and I have been chuckling all day. We sure love you all!
That is a great photo! It reminds me of my fav show right now on TLC called "Jon and Kate plus 8" have you ever seen it? They had twin girls and then wanted just one more and had sextuplets! I love watching their crazy lives! So entertaining.
I feel overwhelmed just looking at that pic. You are amazing to handle so much energy! No wonder why you need to run a half marathon- to keep up with them!
That's a cool picture! How did you guys do that?
ReplyDeleteA picture is definitely worth a thousand words! I can't even begin to imagine!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteVery tricky, but I'm sure so very true! We wish we were there to play!
ReplyDeletei want to learn how to do that...what program did you use?
ReplyDeleteWade used a tripod set in one place and took several photos of the kids as they were playing. Then he used Photoshop to put all the photos together into one crazy picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest pictures, I am with all of your friends, I would love to know how you did that? It is so cute. I am sure that it really feels like that sometimes with those cute twins.
ReplyDeleteOops, I just saw what you did to take the photo, sorry.
ReplyDeleteThat is stinkin' Hilarious!!! You guys are so creative!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is very cute and oh, so creative. I think we all understand why you are always so tired. Howard and I have been chuckling all day. We sure love you all!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great photo! It reminds me of my fav show right now on TLC called "Jon and Kate plus 8" have you ever seen it? They had twin girls and then wanted just one more and had sextuplets! I love watching their crazy lives! So entertaining.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Paints quite a picture!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! After seeing you round them up at Vball today the picture makes even more of an impact!! See you in the morning around 10 or so...
ReplyDeleteAwesome! For a second there I thought you guys were starting a daycare center! ha ha ha :)
ReplyDeleteI feel overwhelmed just looking at that pic. You are amazing to handle so much energy! No wonder why you need to run a half marathon- to keep up with them!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!! Very funny and impressive!
ReplyDelete