Tuesday, June 17, 2008

june 14

Ben

Jack

Pete

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Worlds cutest boys ... you are so blessed! Love you all ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest kids! They look adorable & I love your blog. It is so cute! We just booked with ABF wish us luck.... thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such cute pictures. They are all growing up so much, it is hard to believe. Are you going to be in Utah at all in the summer?? I talked to Condita for a while yesterday and we were both saying how much we will miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking boys! We never figured out how to have boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pic of the kids are sooooo cute I really like pete. hey did you run today?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids look so grown up! I can't believe how fast life changes. Darling pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brody wants me to tell Peter that he got some new swimming toys and that he wants him to play with him. Peter gets Batman!

    Too funny. Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog background looks great and your boys look even better! What sweeties, and not just their looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cristiana! I shall call you Cristi from now on! Thank you so much for visiting our blog and leaving comments during our South America trip. It is so great to look at your blog and see snapshots into your life- I would say that your adventures since high school have been incredible! How did you end up on the other side of the US and with such a beautiful family? Has it really been that long since the good ole days in Fallon? Please keep in touch- I will be visiting your blog to keep tabs on your journeys as well! Your friend always, Melissa :0)

    ReplyDelete