Saturday, December 01, 2007

FHE Lesson Swap

My step-sister Nancy started this awesome blog called FHE Lesson Swap. Although it's still pretty new, it's looking to be fun way to share and find meaningful FHE lessons for your family, especially if you have young kids. One recent post titled, "Countdown to Christmas," suggests making a paper chain to countdown to Christmas and lists a scripture, song, and activity to write on each chain for each day of December. What an easy way to start some fun and meaningful holiday family traditions. I don't know what you're doing tonight, but I'm making a construction paper Christmas Chain!

2 comments:

  1. No don't, we were going to do that for pre-school :) You can have 2 though right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the neatest blog site! What a great idea. I made the paper chain this afternoon, it was so fun. I'm going to add it to my favorite's.

    ReplyDelete