OH! My gosh that is so funny and cute and adorable! I love how he can count to 31 on one hand! And he has Cristi's singing voice! I love you all and Happy Birthday Wade!
That is so cute! Pete's gettin' so big. I remember the surprise party you threw for him last year for his 30th - fun times! We miss you guys and hope all is well! Happy Birthday Wade! -From, the Bowen's
Ha! I knew it! Our husbands are not working! They are eating lunch the whole time! :)
ReplyDeleteCute video!
OH! My gosh that is so funny and cute and adorable! I love how he can count to 31 on one hand! And he has Cristi's singing voice! I love you all and Happy Birthday Wade!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Pete's gettin' so big. I remember the surprise party you threw for him last year for his 30th - fun times! We miss you guys and hope all is well! Happy Birthday Wade! -From, the Bowen's
ReplyDeleteCute video! I had to get on Destry's laptop to hear it, our speakers busted. Anyway, tell the old guy Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeletePete is totally adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown up! Have a great holiday! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is priceless. That little guy just gets even cuter with sound! (who knew that was possible?!)
ReplyDeleteLoved it. He's adorable and he seems so big now! I can't wait to wecam with you soon.
ReplyDelete