I went to stake conference today and played with the twins in the nursery for two hours. Because Wade believes in the philosophy that stake conference is an official church holiday, Wade took Pete on a hike and photographed some of the beautiful wildlife in Percy Warner Park here in Tennessee. These are some of the amazing photos that he captured. Some of the highlights include photos from a marathon in process (the bike shot is a race official), an owl that let him get surprisingly close, and the fall colors at their peak.
Your husband is amazing! What a great talent that he'll be able to use on your family throughout your life! I'm jealous. I can barely get our pictures in focus! Have a merry Christmas with your gang.
I am loving the colors!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful-good job Wade! Gotta love those Church Holidays!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed, once again, with Wade's photos. He is REALLY good!! it looks so beautiful out there.
ReplyDeleteAs for missing stake conference...tisk, tisk, tisk :)
Love the pics (even if he did have to miss Stake Conf to get them :))!
ReplyDeleteSeriously beautiful photographs! I am so so impressed!
ReplyDeleteYour husband is amazing! What a great talent that he'll be able to use on your family throughout your life! I'm jealous. I can barely get our pictures in focus! Have a merry Christmas with your gang.
ReplyDelete