Tuesday, August 06, 2013

of crawdads and mud castles

While visiting family in Nevada, we also went up to Tahoe where my step-sister/bestie Nancy met us for the day. Since they moved to Sacramento for a 1-year internship, she's only a few hours away from Tahoe which made it a perfect meet up spot.  And boy is it just as beautiful as I remember!  If you ever get the chance to visit Lake Tahoe, it is well worth your time. Brad and Tirza with their 3 boys, plus Nancy's 4 boys, and my 3 = 10 boys (zero girls) playing in the lake, catching crawdads, building sand castles, and just having the time of their lives, while mommies mostly sat and caught up on life.

Andrew, Pete, and Josh in their crawdad fortress.
Nancy and I with her youngest, Jacob.  I was sure to get plenty of cuddle time!
BBQ Pit after a long day at the beach= my boys literally falling asleep at the table!  Of course, they wouldn't sleep in the car on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment