Sunday, August 04, 2013

home still means nevada

During Wade's "Mancation," I drove the boys to visit my mom and Carl in good 'ol Fallon, NV (wished I'd taken some photos with my mom). While there, we also got to visit with my brother Brad and his wife Tirza and boys in Reno.  They have three boys (Owen, Chase, Trevor) and all of ours had a blast together.  We were also lucky enough to help celebrate Trevor and Chase's birthday's with them while some of Tirza's family was in town too.  Fun!  

Pete helping Trevor decorate his birthday cake.  Trevor turned 1!

Presents!  Chase turned 3 and he shares his birthday with his little brother Trevor, 2 years apart.

Sprinklers.

Ready, set, GO!

Pete and cousin Owen dancing?  Martial Arts? Shooting bows?  Not really sure.

Me and nephew Trevor.
  We got to see my grandmother, Billie Jean and enjoyed visiting with her for a bit. She is 86 years old!  From her and my grandfather, she has 5 children, and many, many grand-children and great-grand children.  
With Great-grandma Beach and her favorite doll.  She told me that her mother, Gladys (we call her Nonnie) made it for her, right down to the hand-knitted booties!  What a special keepsake.
Group "Selfie"

Ben's first "Selfie"
Jack's first "selfie"
Did I mention that I hate the word "selfie?"  I hate typing it and I hate saying it.  Isn't there some other word we can use to describe a self-photo taken by yourself that implies holding the camera out in front of you with your arm extended?  Hmm, I'll think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment