![]() |
| This photo is breathtaking. I love this kid (no matter how crazy he makes me). This was taken on a hike as a storm was moving into the Superstition Mountains here in AZ. |
![]() |
| Trail running. |
![]() |
| Pinewood Derby. His car raced really well, but he did not place in the top three this year. He had a lot of fun making and racing his car! |
![]() |
| I "mustache" you a question. (Goofing around on Valentine's Day) |
![]() |
| Playing around with Jake. |
![]() |
| Homework. |
![]() |
| A warm-up shot. |
![]() |
| All dressed up to go to an Orchestra performance of "Peter and the Wolf." |
![]() |
| March 3, 2013- Hike in Lost Dutchman's State Park |












What a sweetie! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. Hugs!
ReplyDeletehow cute! caroline played basketball this year too but LOVED it.
ReplyDelete