I took the boys to San Deigo over Spring Break this year. Wade stayed home and worked (boring), but we still managed to have some fun even without dad. We stayed with my dad (Grandpa Danny) in Santee and spent the first two days relaxing and going to church (Sat. & Sunday). My dad and I also went on a daddy-daughter date to the movies with my cousins and their spouses to see the movie OZ. On Monday, we braved the HUGE San Diego Zoo all day and still didn't see everything. My cousin Jessa and her kids came along too! I have fond memories of the drive to the zoo and the zoo itself from when I went to the San Diego Zoo as a very young child. I was looking forward to sharing it with my own kids.
![]() |
| Here we go... |
![]() |
| On the zoo bus. |
![]() |
| Pete's best impression of what Wade would think of the giant tortoises if he were here to see them. |
![]() |
| Pete and the panda |
![]() |
| Photo by Jack |
![]() |
| Grandpa Danny and the kids |
![]() |
| Ice cream cones taste so much better at the zoo (is it because they are 5 times the price?). |
![]() |
| Ben got loose inside the elephants enclosure. ;) |
![]() |
| Jack taming an ancient saber-tooth tiger. |
![]() |
| My boys with my cousin Jessa's kids |
![]() |
| Ben's self portrait |
![]() |
| Maddie, Pete, and their new friend |
![]() |
| I think I should start a running joke of taking a photo of my boys "wrastlin'" everywhere we go. This is their natural state after all. |
![]() |
| Jack and I on the skyfari |
![]() |
| Skyfari boys |
![]() |
| The kids and their loot |
![]() |
| At the end of a fun day at the zoo |
![]() |
| Me and cousin Jessa. So glad she came to hang out with us during our trip! I love that girl! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment