Tuesday, February 10, 2009

jack and ben

February 10, 2009:

Jack -----------Ben

Ben ----------------Jack

Jack ----------Ben


February 10-12, 2007:

Ben
Jack

Jack --------------- Ben

Jack --------------Ben

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are darling! I can't believe that the twins are two already. I've been thinking about you since I just applied for the 800 court RA position. I don't know if I'll get it, and I don't know if I really want to get it:) However, if I ever doubt my abilities I can use you as an inspiration--you did it with twins. By the way, you look awesome. What a cute mom your boys have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should be excited or scared by the thought of my twin boys coming! Your boys are so cute though that it makes me excited. Happy Birthday to them! - Megan Archibald

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hrd to believe your boys are 2 already!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete