Sunday, February 01, 2009

flashback friday: two babies two years

1/1/2007
I love that Pete still looks like my little baby in this one.

1/14/2007
Not so bad for 7 months pregnant.

1/14/2007
ONLY 7 months pregnant!? (I get a little queazy just looking at this one)

2/1/2007
Almost 8 months along, just nine days before Jack and Ben were born on 2/10/07. I spent a lot of time sitting in that very spot in that very position on our couch.

3 comments:

  1. how cute! both you and pete of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pics...I think. Sigh. This is going to be a very interesting 6 more months. It's encouraging that you're smiling though! I've already picked out my spot on our couch. I can't believe how little Pete looks- what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me very excited for the next couple of months! I think you look really cute and you don't look to be in any pain. That's a good thing. - Megan Archibald

    ReplyDelete