Our family has the same tradition. Having one present open for the kids to see when they wake up that is from Santa. Your house is pretty. I hope one day, I will be able to enter your humble abode.
Those are some great photos! Where did you get that cute table and chairs? I have a feeling I'll need more than just the table and 2 chairs we have now...
Our family has the same tradition. Having one present open for the kids to see when they wake up that is from Santa. Your house is pretty. I hope one day, I will be able to enter your humble abode.
ReplyDeleteThose are some great photos! Where did you get that cute table and chairs? I have a feeling I'll need more than just the table and 2 chairs we have now...
ReplyDeleteI got the table and chairs at The Wal*Mart online. It is KidKraft. We like it a lot.
ReplyDelete