Summer IS still in full swing here in TN, but Fall is quickly approaching. The first few leaves have fallen and the temperature has been turned down a few notches (thank heavens). I'm looking forward to Fall, and with summer on it's way out, I didn't hesitate when Pete asked to play in the sprinkler today. Here are the boys having a blast in our backyard for the first, and maybe the last time this year.
hey we need a little last hurrah water fun sounds good to me.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. This looks like a blast! Got to get all that swimming in. Soon it will be to cold! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are all loving having a backyard! What a blast. I'm ready for Fall too (just not winter :))
ReplyDeleteThe boys are getting so big!! Do they play together pretty well? I always think it would be easier to have more siblings cause they can entertain each other. Or maybe it's more work if they don't get along? :)
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!! Can't wait to get the boys together again soon. Caleb keeps asking when we can have Peter over to play!
ReplyDeleteI love your boys! They are so solid looking. I bet your 1 1/2 year olds weigh 10 more lbs than mine. They will make some good linebackers some day. We love fall too. The humidity has been down here in Kansas City, so we are spending more time outside. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Ah the days of summer. How are your knees holding up? Are you still running. And yes, my b-day is tomorrow, thanks for the wishes. Brennen reminds me every day that he still has another 9 months until the big 3-0. How is your new place?
ReplyDeleteso much fun. It's still in the 90's and 80's here! Miss those boys and you sis! I love how green everything is there. Maybe it's good to have more moisture in some ways!
ReplyDeleteSo thanks for the encouragment! I won't let you down! Your boys have got to be the cutest boys ever! Looks like things are getting a bit easier for you or maybe you just make it look like that!
ReplyDelete