YOur boys are soooooooooo cute! I hope that you all are doing good! We are in Wisconsin now and liking it soo far! Wow life is different from the court, but I am getting used to it!
I noticed the link to our blog from yours doesn't work. our blog is ourcrazyfunfamily.blogspot.com. We made some changes a while ago so that's probably why.
YOur boys are soooooooooo cute! I hope that you all are doing good! We are in Wisconsin now and liking it soo far! Wow life is different from the court, but I am getting used to it!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are they! I'm excited to see how big the twins have gotten in the few months we've been gone.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back posting. :) Your boys are so cute! I can't help but think they are so adorable!
ReplyDeletethose pic are cute. sometime I love watching my kids eat. I don't know why but I find it slightly fasinating.
ReplyDeleteJack and Ben are so cute! They grow up so fast don't they! Although to you it probably seems like not fast enough sometimes. lol.
ReplyDeleteI noticed the link to our blog from yours doesn't work. our blog is ourcrazyfunfamily.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteWe made some changes a while ago so that's probably why.