I actually enjoy planning and holding preschool. Not only do I get a break from time to time and Pete enjoys playing with other kids and doing some fun stuff, but I really enjoy creating fun stuff for the kids to do, singing kids songs, dancing around, reading children's book, using crayons and stickers, playing with my food and basically just acting like a kid. This is a photo from Peter's new preschool (this was at our house). It has been a lot of fun so far(the whole three days we've had it!). From left to right Thomas, Pete, Brody, & Clark are going to be great friends (whether they want to or not!).
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Where a mom can be a kid!
I actually enjoy planning and holding preschool. Not only do I get a break from time to time and Pete enjoys playing with other kids and doing some fun stuff, but I really enjoy creating fun stuff for the kids to do, singing kids songs, dancing around, reading children's book, using crayons and stickers, playing with my food and basically just acting like a kid. This is a photo from Peter's new preschool (this was at our house). It has been a lot of fun so far(the whole three days we've had it!). From left to right Thomas, Pete, Brody, & Clark are going to be great friends (whether they want to or not!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the blog! I sent you an invite to ours. Don't laugh though.
ReplyDeleteWow, you already have a preschool group going?!?!? You haven't been there very long...that's great! How are things? You settled? Email me your new phone number so we can catch up.
ReplyDeleteCristiana
ReplyDeleteThat is so great that you have started a preschool, that is something that I would love to do in the future, you will have to let me know how it is going. It is amazing you can manage with those two cute twins and Peter, that is great. I hope that you are loving Nashville and that things are going great. I will keep you posted on the baby.