Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Addicted to Blog

Yes, I am a blog addict! I admit that I spend a good deal of time every day checking and reading blogs (all links to the right). Especially since moving to Tennessee, I rely on the blogs of friends and more particularly family to stay connected. I think my step-sister Nancy and friend Kristen were the first people I knew who had their own blogs and so I decided to start my own in April 2006. I am now happy to report that much of my family has since joined the blogging world from all over the country. I am so glad that we can keep in touch and see updated photos of the adorable kids! Here are the sites of my family members and their growing families: My mom, Leslie and husband Carl. My step-sister Nancy. My sister Corrine. My brother Brad. Cousins Jessa, Crystal, Allen, Jamie.

And I'd like to give a gentle nudge to the rest of my family that have not yet joined us in cyber-space. It's super easy and FREE! Yes, I'm talking to you!

3 comments:

  1. Christy - you spend a lot of time reading your blogs... may I suggest using the Google Reader. http://reader.google.com It will go out and check each of the blogs that you want it to, and find new and unread entries. Then you can go to one site, (http://reader.google.com) and essentially read all the updated content. Should save you some very precious time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the helpful tip Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Hey This is Brad. Our site is down and to re link it just use www.web.mac.com/hellyars that should do it but I have to rebuild it and it just has a link to our older blogspot that I updated, I am thinking of buying a domain name for 10 dollars and then we will have our own site that is fully customizable for real cheap.

    ReplyDelete