So, in my last post, I made a comment about how I take care of the kids, including Wade. Which is true, I do take care of Wade sometimes and he is like a big kid in the sense that he loves to play (on his bike, with his cameras, out in the mountains, etc.). But he is also an amazing husband and father. Last night, he said "I think I take care of you as much as you take care of me." He's right. In fact, he takes care of me more than I take care of him lately and he's better at it than I am. I won't go into all that he does, but I am grateful for him and ALL that he does for me and our family. You should all be so lucky to find someone like him, a big kid at heart who takes care of you!This is a photo from July 2001 at Rainbow Falls in California (before kids, oh we look so young and innocent- no idea what we're in for). Note the "Cheesasaurus Rex" t-shirt Wade is sporting! I love it. BTW he saved up enough mac'n cheese upc's to send in for this t-shirt when he was in high school. I'm pretty sure the shirt still makes an appearance every once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment