Sunday, May 31, 2015

2nd grade & 5th grade: The End

The boys all had a fantastic year in school during 2014-2015!  This year, I made a fun little "True teacher's uniform" and the student's helped dress up their teachers on the last day of school.  It included some beach themed goodies that I tried to tie into how hard a teacher works (ie: sunscreen= elbow grease, etc). Anyway, it was totally silly, but I think it was fun for the kids and the teachers. I loved going into the classes this year to volunteer, sub, or participate in the fun that is teaching! I seriously loved each of their teachers and felt that they each got the perfect fit for them. On to 3rd and 6th!


Jack and his 2nd Grade Class. Ms. Jenny Baugh's class 2014-2015.

Jack & classmates with Ms. Baugh in her "True teacher's uniform."

 Ben in Ms. Kim Gerodimos 2nd Grade 2014-1015

Ms. G dressed in her "True teacher's uniform."

Pete and his 5th Grade teacher, Ms. Jenny McKee

Ms. McKee's 5th graders 2014-2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment