I am just going to list the things we've been up to over the last month.
They are in no particular order, but I think my mind will explode unless I get it all out:
-Cristi working on graduate school papers/quizzes/reading/projects. I'm almost done with my first class and so far, I still have an A! I'm really enjoying it.
-Peter's first mountain biking experience.
-Cristi gets certification to teach in AZ.
-Jack and Ben are both sent to the principals office. :(
-Cristi re-evaluates her parenting choices and determines that she has a lot to learn/perfect.
-Wade's grant proposal.
-Cristi going back to the gym, getting into a routine, training for a half-marathon, trying to lose the stress weight from the last 2 years (I'm down 4lbs, I'll take it!).
-Church camping trip including: zip-lining, "sleeping" in a cabin, hiking, exploring, apple-picking, football, walkie-talkies, exercise/dancing, Ben's own interpretation of exercise/dancing, playing with friends, and lots of hot cocoa. I wish I'd taken more pictures and written down some of the funny things my boys did/said. They had a blast, of course.
-Working on Wade's grant proposal.
-A night out to see Spirit Family Reunion, a bluegrass band, play in Tempe, AZ. Missing Nashville.
-Cristi subbing at the boys school sometimes a couple times a week, as needed.
-More working on Wade's grant proposal.
-Starting soccer practices and the first game! The boys are all enjoying it as usual.
-Cristi volunteering each week in Jack and Ben's classes.
-Yard work, yard work, yard work (of course).
-Hunting and destroying scorpions (inside and outside of the house).
-Wade's grant proposal may be the death of him.
-School fundraiser selling cookie dough (it's over and grandparents to the rescue on that one!).
-Wade is stressed out over his work because of a, what do you know, grant proposal!
-Counting down until the grant proposal is done and turned in!
-The weather in Arizona is starting to cool down (think 90's during the day, 60's during the night)= more bike rides, hikes, running outside. Yay!
Enjoy some pictures from the camping trip:
| Pete |
| Ben |
| Jack |
Wow, you make being a PI sound so attractive ;) I hope y'all get that grant out of your hair soon. Though I realize it won't be the last. The rest of the month sounded fun.
ReplyDelete