Monday, June 11, 2012

crazy 8's & a lego star wars party

Peter had his 8th birthday party with some of his good friends from here in Nashville in June since we were out of town on his actual birthday in May.  After the party, he said it was great and thanked me profusely.  He said his friends had so much fun!  I think it was a success!  We played "Don't Eat Pete" Lego Star Wars version, then the kids ate snacks and played downstairs.  Overheard at one point "If Bella kisses me again..."   The highlight of the party was the water balloon launch which I didn't get any photos of.  I drew a picture of Darth Vader on the driveway with chalk and we launched water balloons at it from the deck.  Later, they wanted me to fill more water balloons and it seemed this was the preferred activity.  We also destroyed a Death Star pinata and the kids played the new Lego Star Wars game that Pete's friend Garrett gave him.  Here are some photo highlights:


 

 
 

 





1 comment: