Thursday, August 11, 2011

2nd grade, the beginning

After a successful first day, we are looking forward to a great year in Ms. Hamacker's 2nd Grade Class!

 Teacher gift (Teacher Survival Kit)

 Pete with his playdough
 (he was so excited that his teacher let him keep it!)


Home from his 1st day of 2nd Grade.

5 comments:

  1. I want to put together something for the boys teachers, but am not sure what to do. Can you message me on FB and tell me what you put in yours? Our first day isn't until the 22nd! Love our toothless boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, Cristi! It's wonderful to be able to get a glimpse of the boys in this blog, over the years. I can't believe how fast they are growing! Miss you guys, and hope you have a fantastic year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alana- Glad to keep in touch! We miss you too and wish you lots of joy in your "growing" future! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy that our boys are starting second grade?! Brody actually starts on Monday. It seems just yesterday we were doing their little preschool together! I love the teachers survival kit too. Maybe I can get on the teacher's good side early if I do one :) What did you put in yours besides the stuff I can see in the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teacher survival kit! It is so cute. So is Peter's gap-toothed smile. What an awesome kid. Miss you. I wanted to call you tonight but I think it's too late. We are having Primary meltdown...want to pick your brain about discipline. I'll try to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete