It all started when Jack became upset that I wouldn't let him have anymore chips for a snack while I was making dinner (mean mommy). He sent me to time out FOREVER.
"You have to go to time out. FOREVER."
So, being the obedient mommy that I am, I went and sat on my bed (with the obligatory pouting lips of course). Jack was even more upset that I actually went to time out, but after some coercion, he finally came in to "get me out" of time out. I asked him why I had been sent to time out.
"Because you weren't being nice."
This is where the wrestling began. I picked up Jack and "tossed" him over me. There was some tickling involved and then Ben came and joined the fun. Sometime during the commotion, the boys said they wanted to use their powers. Ben quickly discovered his rolling power and thus began the somersaults. I was given tickling power which is very useful and quite dangerous. Jack took a little longer to discover his power, but soon it was clear, Jack has jumping power! You should see that boy jump right over Ben's rolls. It is a sight to behold. Peter joined in at the end and we never did discover his power, until later that night at dinner. "Mom, I have dancing power!" he said.
Our wrestling sessions will be much more exciting now that we know we have REAL superpowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment