Spring has sprung in Nashville (and then went on vacation, and then came back again, etc, etc). In any case, it is soccer season, and this year Jack and Ben are playing on a team for the first time! Pete continues to play (U7) and enjoys it, although the jury is still out about whether or not he's going to continue into competitive play as he gets older.
As for Jack and Ben, I decided to coach their team this year (U4). They really love playing and I have enjoyed "herding" the 3/4-year-olds on the field. Jack and Ben have gotten so big, it's hard to believe that they are 4 and doing so many big kid things (like playing soccer). I really need to update the sidebar photos of my boys! Our team is still learning how to play and after 3 games, we finally scored some points at our game today. Jack scored twice! His first soccer goals- I was so proud.




I'm not sure whether to categorize you as amazing or insane. Guess I'll go with the former, but I'm keeping the latter on reserve. :-p
ReplyDeleteWow! Go coach! I love the picture of Jack going the wrong way. Ha ha. We had Jade in soccer for 1 season. During that time she picked lots of grass and flowers and dramatically complained that she could not run another step more times than I can count. I guess it's not really her thing :)
ReplyDelete