I Love this guy!
I love how he smiles and giggles.
I love his happiness!
I love how he ALWAYS thinks it's his turn to pray at dinner.
I love his love of sports (even ones he's never played?!).
I love how he asks for "pajama wrastling" with dad.
I love when he bites his bottom lip.
I love how his eyes light up when he's excited.
I love his hugs and kisses.
I love his cuddle requests at bedtime.
I love that he is always willing to share.
I love how he eats cheese by the slice.
I love how he uses his ENTIRE body to play cycling on the wii.
(Picture is misprinted. Jack was born at 12:57pm .)










TEARS OF JOY AS I READ AND SEE THE POSTING YOU DID OF THE BOYS--HOW SWEET YOU ARE TO SHARE THIS WITH US. HOW SWEET A MOM YOU ARE, THANK YOU FOR SHARING. WE ONLY WISH WE WERE THERE. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON. THANK YOU AND DAILY YOU CAN FEEL HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME BY HOW MUCH THEY ALL MEAN TO YOU....GREATEST GIFT OF THIS LIFE IS BEING A MOM ! LOVE IT XOXOXO MOM
ReplyDelete