They are going to have so much fun in pre-school. My daughter can't wait for it to start. I hope the teachers can figure out how to tell them apart =) I love your teacher survival kit idea! You are awesome and I'm sure the boys' teachers love you too! Your family is so, so cute. Take care!
Those boys are so adorable I just want to gobble them up. We miss you guys. Oliver has gotten really into pretend play. He pretends he is a firefighter, a police officer, etc. When he pretends he always tells me that his name isn't Oliver...it's Jack. I'm pretty sure he thinks Jack is just about the coolest guy on the planet.
They are going to have so much fun in pre-school. My daughter can't wait for it to start. I hope the teachers can figure out how to tell them apart =) I love your teacher survival kit idea! You are awesome and I'm sure the boys' teachers love you too! Your family is so, so cute. Take care!
ReplyDeleteThose boys are so adorable I just want to gobble them up. We miss you guys. Oliver has gotten really into pretend play. He pretends he is a firefighter, a police officer, etc. When he pretends he always tells me that his name isn't Oliver...it's Jack. I'm pretty sure he thinks Jack is just about the coolest guy on the planet.
ReplyDeleteso awesome in their little WADE shirts! NO bowties and cardis yet? Come on Wade- you have to rub off a tad more (tee hee)
ReplyDelete~C