Sunday, January 31, 2010

when it snows in nashville...

...you build a snowman,

...ditch school, work, and church (all canceled),

...play in the snow, three days in a row,

...go sledding on make-shift sleds (cookie sheet),
...don't leave your house for 3 days (residential roads are not plowed),
...bake something delicious (brownies)
...light candles on the brownies, sing "A Happy Family", and hold a "Family Party!"

And the weekends not over yet! School is canceled again for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love how the snowman's nose coordinates with his scarf! Great job making him boys and mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this, in Iowa they canceled school and everything all the time. In Oklahoma, we had 10 snow days one year, it was crazy. I felt like we were out of school more than in during the winter. It was nice for the teachers, but I am sure it drives working parents crazy some of the time. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete