We took a day trip to Big South Fork, TN and did some hiking. It was unusually warm and of course these boys LOVED every minute of it. Our family at Twin Arches (not pictured)
That's funny, they are both cute pictures, but that is weird. Wow, your family has gotten so big. The twins are big boys, and so cute. I love their curly hair. Pete is looking so grown up. You and Wade look great too. I love being able to catch up on blogs.
Does anyone notice that when you click on the image of Peter, a larger image of a different photo comes up? Weird!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, they are both cute pictures, but that is weird. Wow, your family has gotten so big. The twins are big boys, and so cute. I love their curly hair. Pete is looking so grown up. You and Wade look great too. I love being able to catch up on blogs.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! We need to go do that! You guys are so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're sweet, my girls can marry any one of your boys!!
ReplyDeletek THAT IS a little weird but what is also wierd is that I can only sign in as you crazy
ReplyDeleteI can cause a lot of troble with this kind of power. btw this is julie
ReplyDelete